dareblue Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 I have a Netgear gsm7212 switch and would like to enable IP routing. The admin guide shows the commands to do this. Config ip routing. However, "routing" is an unknown command. Has anyone successfully enabled ip routing on this switch or any Netgear pro safe 7000 series switch? How? Thanks, David.
caffrey Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 I think the 7(2)12 series are just layer 2, need layer 3 for routing, I think 3 denotes layer 3
dareblue Posted September 17, 2014 Author Posted September 17, 2014 I had a suspicion about that being the case, but the admin guide had me thinking that it had some L3 capabilities. The admin guide does cover the 7000 "series" though, which would include the 7(3)12 as well. Thanks for clarifying.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now