6Foot2 Posted September 14, 2014 Posted September 14, 2014 http://i.snag.gy/8wmfn.jpg I think that it would not have worked. Link: Jim Carrey - Biography - IMDb
mthomas08 Posted September 15, 2014 Posted September 15, 2014 I never did get the outrage of some one that's not even a fan, JJ wasn't a fan of Star Trek and he certainly gave a fresh approach to it. Some times its a good thing for some one who isn't a fan to be involved in it, really does at a fresh look. Would I be watching it more if Jim Carrey was the doctor? Yes I would. Many thought the current and previous ones wouldn't work and they did.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now