Yeo695 Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 As the title says I need to disable Intels GPU (Graphics Accelerator settings) Hotkeys on Win 7. As a side note I need to do this to about 200 machines so doing it through policy would be ideal Does anyone know if there is a registry key to disable or change? The youngsters are pulling pranks on each other and switching the screen 90 degrees and it's testing my patience. Any suggestions? Do you guys think Intel business support might have an idea?
Yeo695 Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 Screenshot of what I'm talking about. Imgur Link
Paul_Fielder Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Some of our students were changing the colour temp settings, so I used software restriction policy to block access to the control panel extension. I looked at reg keys to block rotation but it didn't work, it looks like the reg settings are connected to the monitor type. Our final approach was to show staff how to put it back again.
Arthur Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 This should be the registry value that you need to change. Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intel\Display\igfxcui\HotKeys] "Enable"=dword:00000000 1
Yeo695 Posted September 15, 2014 Author Posted September 15, 2014 This should be the registry value that you need to change. Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intel\Display\igfxcui\HotKeys] "Enable"=dword:00000000 You're my hero. No really you're my hero. Thank you x1000000000000. Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now