techie211 Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 hey ppl, I've done this before but can't remember how now. It's been a while How do I setup a 'Contact' that points to an outside address? i.e; gmail, optimum, yahoo etc. I don't see an option to enter the address when I select 'New>Contact'..??? Do I create the user first? Any help is appreciated -J
Ben-BSH Posted September 19, 2014 Posted September 19, 2014 (edited) Are you in the EMC? Load up your exchange console and then try __ EDIT, alternatively, just use Powershell New-MailContact -Name "Ben Edugeek" -ExternalEmailAddress "[email protected]" Edited September 19, 2014 by Ben-BSH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now