featured_spectre Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Is there a way to print out the most recent incoming email, and just that. No previous replies or anything, just that one email. Is that possible at all? I've looked online and I can print 1 page, but sometimes an email is larger than 1 page, so need to look more in depth but don't really have the time at work. Any help is appreciated. It is outlook 2010 that I am working with. Don't care if a macro or vbs subroutine etc is done, just want to see if it is possible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now