dgsmith Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 I am scratching my head trying to find what happened to the HP live chat? When we had a warranty query it was simply a case of launching the client and putting some info in, but now I can't find where the live chat "popup" area is, only an area that sends to me to a page that looks totally unfamiliar and says HP live chat isn't available. I can't even get the system to detect our products! Anyone used live chat recently and had the same problems? Seems they have hidden it best they can, then when you do find something it doesn't flaming work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now