Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

How many of you are using server core for your DCs? If you are do you ever install the UI and remove it often?

 

Rob

Posted

I’m running core on one of my file servers, but not on my DC’s. I have other apps installed on it such as GADS the require the gui.

If you do not have any apps the require a gui though I’d use core. I use RSAT most of the time anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...