buzzard Posted July 2, 2014 Posted July 2, 2014 Hi I'm all of a sudden unable to build any iOS device as it pops up with "download activation record failed" followed by "bad URL" the full error is 01/07/2014 14:37:23.303 Apple Configurator[476]: ERROR - 4426440ms Presenting Error: Error Domain=com.apple.configurator.operation.error Code=-1 "Download Activation Record failed" UserInfo=0x60000167c180 {NSLocalizedDescription=Download Activation Record failed, NSUnderlyingError=0x608000a47fb0 "bad URL"} (/SourceCache/AppleConfigurationUtility/AppleConfigurationUtility-424/Application/Controllers/ACUApplicationDelegate.m:256) When I take the Macbook and said ipads off site all works fine, able to download activation record and builds/images as expected, Soon as you get back in school it fails. The only thing that has changed recently is the county web filter (I'm in Lancashire, school has OCL/BT Lancs as their ISP), I can access the app store after allowing *.apple.com, I suppose the question I've got to is does anyone know what the URL's need to be allowed in order to build an iOS device? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now