Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know how to change the background wallpaper which comes up when a PC is locked? I know its hardly critical, but that garish green and blue thing really annoys me!
Posted

Reg Setting for the pre logon wallpaper is:

 

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop]
"Wallpaper"="C:\\windows\\login.bmp"

Posted

@sysman - that reg key isn't in there to change, or did you mean I should add it?

 

@ict_guy - silly question, but how might I enable active desktop under Vista?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...