Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Every Incarnation Of Lara Croft: 1996 - 2013 [To Celebrate The Next Release In 2015]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Mods: please, for the sake of my sanity, update the thread title to "Lara Croft", else my inner exceedingly-obvious-outer-pedant may explode.

 

OT: Pretty amazing how far we've come, eh? I remember seeing a PlayStation for the first time back in the 90s and thinking "that's it, graphics are done, this is already like real life and they cannot possibly get any better, this is incredible."

 

Then I saw Soul Calibur on a Dreamcast... then I saw Fight Night Round 3 on a 360... and the cycle continues ever onwards.

Posted
Dear Mods: please, for the sake of my sanity, update the thread title to "Lara Croft", else my inner exceedingly-obvious-outer-pedant may explode...

 

Whoops. Sorry about that. I was tired when I posted this last night and missed that rather obvious error. :embarassed:

Posted
I think it was only so annoying because Laura Croft is the name usually bestowed upon her by well-meaning-but-misinformed parents/grandparents/journalists/anyone else who tends to look condescendingly on gaming and say things like "ooh, are you playing with that Laura Croft again?" and even though I know that's not what happened here, it triggered flashbacks :scared:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...