FN-GM Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 (edited) Hi All, I have a Smoothwall key ring on my car keys. This weekend my 15 year old brother (who attends a different school I work at) spotted it. He says "Urgh, I hate smoothwall! They block all the games at our school". Sounds like its doing its job, keep up the good works chaps! Edited June 18, 2014 by FN-GM 2
mthomas08 Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 I think it's always a good thing when a kid is fully aware what blocks their "games". Really does mean it's doing the job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now