Kenny_G Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 Not sure if this is just me. I often view this forum using the "new posts" link but the past view weeks I've been clicking it and told there are no new posts. I know there is new posts because if I click on "Today's Post" I see items I haven't read before. Is anyone else getting the same problem?
pooley Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 I often get this, I just assumed I was signed in somewhere else and it was refreshing there?
X-13 Posted June 4, 2014 Posted June 4, 2014 I've had it a few times. If I remember it properly, it usually happens when I do something on the app then switch to the web version.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now