Roguesooty Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Hi all We are starting up with Firefly. Does anyone know if as a school we can develop our own add-ons for firefly and if so how would I go about getting started? or is there a information pack or other documentation for doing this? For example I have a couple of web applications that I would like to merge in to Firefly. Kind regards Simon
Ben_Stanton Posted May 16, 2014 Posted May 16, 2014 Have you logged in to their 'lantern' site? You can find various bits of information in there (search for 'developer') Any queries with it, let me know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now