Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon All

 

It would seem that the HTML editor isn't functioning as it should do on Mahara for users.

 

Now if I go into my profile to edit it, it all shows perfectly well, but as soon as I go into Profile Page and choose to edit a block, the HTML editor isn't there.

 

I've done a bit of digging and I think this might only be for the elements that have been imported from the LEAP file as this is a new Mahara install following the move away from LEA Provision, but I'm struggling to see anywhere to turn it back on.

 

Any help would be most welcomed!

 

Thanks

Andy :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...