Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wonder if anyone can help. As part of our eSafety policy, I tried to set up the "Account Lockout" in GP. Settings were for 6 attempts, and the two time parameters were set to 60 minutes. What actually happened is that locks everyone out. I can unlock them, but if they log out and try to go back in, they're locked. I've since changed the policy back to "not defined" but it's still doing it. Can anyone offer any advice as it's becoming VERY annoying! Thanks! :0(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...