Sam_Brown Posted April 16, 2014 Posted April 16, 2014 Afternoon All, We have DIRSYNC to automatically provision accounts in Office 365. What I'm wondering is what's the easiest way to ACTIVATE and LICENSE these accounts en masse? Doing it manually via the O365 admin site seems like there's no way to do it in large numbers. Also is it possible to automate it at all if a new user is added to O365? I'm not keen on having to manually log into powershell every x days to activate any new students.
Jasbo Posted April 16, 2014 Posted April 16, 2014 There's a few threads on here with example code, I used on to setup a power shell script to auto assign licences to users after dirsync runs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now