HalleluYAH Posted October 24, 2007 Posted October 24, 2007 How would you download files from Rapidshare.com with Speed Download? It's a download-manager for Mac(s), but I don't know how to use it with Rapidshare.com There's a video of the latest version of Speed Download (4.1.1.6) being used in a tutorial: Link to Video Would any of you please tell me how to make it the default download-manager on a Mac OS X PPC? The Speed Download (version: 4.1.1.5) application doesn't download the files from the url's listed on Rapidshare, unless I use the Safari-browser and drag ".zip"-files & ".rar"-files to Speed Download. If any of you would give me step-by-step instructions to get files to download from Rapidshare to Speed Download, rather than my web-browser's default download-manager, I'd appreciate your lesson or advice. Thanks for your time & reading about my situation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now