Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've recently switched servers and have thin client cds I need to reconfigure to the new server (2008 R2)

 

The problem is I keep getting the no valid session type error when the thin client cd boots:

 

KEYBOARD_MAP=en_usTIME_ZONE="Etc/GMT+10"
NET_USE_DHCP=On
NET_HOSTNAME=ThinTest


SESSION_0_TITLE="Server1"
SESSION_0_TYPE=rdesktop
SESSION_0_RDESKTOP_SERVER=Server Name
SESSION_0_AUTOSTART=On




SCREEN_RESOLUTION="1280x1024 | 1024x768 | 800x600 | 640x480 | *"
SCREEN_COLOR_DEPTH="24 | 16 | 8 | *"


ICA_USE_SERVER_KEYBOARD=Off
ICA_BROWSER_PROTOCOL=HTTPonTCP
ICA_SERVER=
ICA_ENCRYPTION=Basic
ICA_COMPRESS=On
ICA_AUDIO=On
ICA_SMARTCARD=Off
ICA_AUDIO_QUALITY=Low
ICA_PRINTER=Off
ICA_SEAMLESS_WINDOW=Off


 

Above is an example of the configuration file I've remade but it's no longer working. What could be causing the problem?

 

Thanks in advance I'm getting a newer version of thin station iso hopefully that'll fix the problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...