Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

xibo installed, please help set up email alerts with postfixmaybe?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have installed xibo on ubuntu 12.04.

 

can someone please help point me in the right direction for setting up for sending email for php

 

thanks

Posted

Hi, yes I did mean the ability to send mail using php.

Thanks for the links I will check them out. I would like to set the alerts up etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...