LordNewton Posted March 27, 2014 Posted March 27, 2014 Does anyone have any Kyocera TASKalfa 3551ci MFD's are they any good? Do they eat toner, and other consumables? who do your users find them?
Jamman960 Posted March 27, 2014 Posted March 27, 2014 We've got a 3050ci and 5550ci here, I'm not sure how they've changed between the newer and older models but I'm happy enough with them, we've got some ongoing issues with them but I think thats more to do with our supplier not being proactive enough rather than the quality of the machines. Toner wise they seem fine, they do go through waste toners reasonably quickly though... don't even start me off on how much paper they go through! Our users get on with them fairly well, I rarely end up having to train anyone. One thing I do like is the print driver dialogs which are again easy for users to use, having to tell users how to private print or set account codes on Konica/Sharp drivers is far too long winded.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now