rbjames Posted March 18, 2014 Posted March 18, 2014 Hi all, I'm looking to create an intranet for our school. Primarily it needs to be a store for documents but further down the line we'd like to bring a few more features such as forums, room booking, support ticketing, basic blogs etc. https://stmartinsschool.sharepoint.com/Admin/ictprovisions/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=ok%2bzqTdilqPN7bNg5YKu0iiA5ay8v1ELzyUSf3pftOY%3d&docid=05e8a5ae21aae47e6b97aa94d5d8b10e0 I'm looking to set up subsites to follow the structure in the diagram above. Before I go through this process, does this look like a sensible way to do it (with subsites)? If anyone has any other ways they've implemented this kind of service I'd also be really interested. Thanks, Richard James St Martins School Northwood
rbjames Posted March 18, 2014 Author Posted March 18, 2014 Sorry - just found this in another post: SharePoint in School | Developing the use of SharePoint 2013 in a school context Ignore my question. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now