Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

Just wondering if anybody can help clear something up for me.

I heard a while ago that Autodesk have moved to make their products free for students and educators (students.autodesk.com). Now as far as I am aware this was for students to sign up for themselves and download from home.

Our D&T teacher just plonked a leaflet on my desk telling me to download the software and include it onto the image. Now obviously I'm not going to do that until I find out exactly what our license covers. I'm having a look over the autodesk site but it's not to clear. I've sent an email to their support but i'm banking on the fact that my fellow edugeekers will be able to provide a clear answer before autodesk can ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...