Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been working on this for the past few nights and cant seem to make it work, if anyone can offer any guidance I would be grateful.

 

Table: Transactions: ID,Date,Title,Category,Value, Budget Name

Table: Budget: Budget Name

Budget Years: Budget Name, Date From, Date To

 

Form entitles Budget, Fields : Date From, Date To, Budget Name

 

So within the form budget I have a subform which I want to group the categories and get a total value. THE tricky part is, I only want it to include values from the budget specified in the form and the date range of the form.

 

Tweaking my approach, I can do one or the other but not both!

 

Thanks.

 

Steve

Posted
Any chance you can share your database.. It's hard to understand exactly what you're trying to do from your description... Specifically I am not clear on what the Budget Years table represents and what fields from which tables are included in your form/subform. Also, is the form for data input or just for search and display records?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...