wessex Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 After many years of using Information Workshop 2000 it has finally come to the end of the road due to compatibility issues. I wonder if anyone can recommend an alternative database program for y5 & 6?
vladker Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 Hi Mate, Out of interest, what compatability issues ? We are using it fine on windows 7.
wessex Posted March 10, 2014 Author Posted March 10, 2014 Well I believe it is a version of Windows 8 but on dual booting iMac's. We have tried various script to solve the issue but nothing seems to work which is why I am hunting a replacement.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now