Jenko22 Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 I searched but couldn't see anything that helped. I've set up a web server in a virtual machine and all is working apart from the address its using; 172.16.133.129 Im running VMware server on a Ubuntu machine at the moment. In the past when running on Windows it was assigned an address from the DHCP server in use on the network e.g 192.168.2.XXX I've tried Bridged networking which should of worked I thought but so far I cant get this machine to pick up a address which makes it reachable from other machines on the network. Anyone have any suggestions of where to look or what to do as I'm not sure how to progress *Edit* Solved. VMware was bridging eth0 when i was using eth1 $ sudo vmware-config-network.pl problem solved.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now