FN-GM Posted February 10, 2014 Posted February 10, 2014 Hello, We have moved into a new build and can't place our hands on the media for Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Professional. It is somehwere here, but you know moves are like! I was wondering if someone had a copy i could lend please? Obviously I have a licence, i have the key here, just need to help getting it installed. As I am only requesting media and not a licence key this it is not illegal. Thanks
featured_spectre Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 I will ask my old establishment, whether they are willing is a different matter.
Steve21 Posted February 11, 2014 Posted February 11, 2014 Err we have one of the Dragons, but not sure which would have to check tomorrow Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now