Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

Anyone ever make simple videos and post them you YouTube then pass the link around your organization? Was there any sort of feedback you got? I made a simple video on changing your Firefox Home Page that I am going to experiment with next time I get asked. (Happens more than you think Haha)

 

Just wondering and below is the video I made in MovieMaker just messing around.

 

Thanks

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I think any genuinely helpful/ informative video posted on You Tube will receive good feedback from the general online community :-) go for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...