Geek_of_HeathMount Posted February 6, 2014 Posted February 6, 2014 Hi All, I have several of the above and because the children are little darlings they like to fiddle during lessons. So what I've decided to do is write a batch file, that allows the teacher to deploy an image which resets the device, so far this has worked well. However, what I would also like to do is to get the device to boot up into kiosk mode from the batch file and therefore give the teacher "complete" control, in other words they stop asking me to reboot machines!! Any help gratefully received. If this question has been posted before, please accept my apologises and send me the url.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now