kaphc Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Is there anyone out there who uses at TTS HD Video and Digital Camera who can tell me what file format the video is created / outputted in? I need to check that we can upload the video clips onto our school website without me having to convert them all before the school goes and buys some. Being sensible, I thought I'd look on the website and the user guide would tell me ... but apparently not!
X-13 Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 This one? TTS HD Video and Digital Camera AVI [Xvid] 1
X-13 Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Yep, that's the one. thanks :-) It was in the user guide...
kaphc Posted February 5, 2014 Author Posted February 5, 2014 Not so much a case of me RTFM as RTFM properly! Back to elephant juggling for me.
Little-Miss Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 (edited) I have those....i don't like them.. EDIT: I should probably be more helpful than that. I personally don't like the build quality. I've had a couple fail now and i haven't had them that long. Maybe i was spoilt by flipcams... I wouldn't buy anymore of them. Edited February 5, 2014 by Little-Miss 1
dhicks Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 I wouldn't buy anymore of them. We went for Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5 cameras in the end - we tried one of the TTS cameras and weren't that impressed with the image quality. They seemed okay, but £75 for a 5-megapixel camera just seemed a bit much. The Panasonics were £40 each in the end - search for "DMC-F5EB", for some reason you get cheaper prices when you list the full model number. 2
Little-Miss Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 We went for Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5 cameras in the end - we tried one of the TTS cameras and weren't that impressed with the image quality. They seemed okay, but £75 for a 5-megapixel camera just seemed a bit much. The Panasonics were £40 each in the end - search for "DMC-F5EB", for some reason you get cheaper prices when you list the full model number. Oh will keep that in mind. We need more...
kaphc Posted February 6, 2014 Author Posted February 6, 2014 Ah it was the FLIP cams that I was thinking of when I asked about the file formats, I came across these a few years ago and they were outputting as MP4 files which weren't compatible with anything! I've had a look at the image quality on a Hudl as well, just to see if a cheap tablet would do the job and that doesn't seem that good either. I will look at those Panasonic cameras that you mention @dhicks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now