Joeyg2391 Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 Hello, I currently signed up for office 365 but i will still need office 2010, which Microsoft provides. My question is when i download office 2010 through 365 portal can i install that on a ref machine and deploy it to many computers? I'm not sure how this package activates. I have 10 users that are licensed for it but its based on subscription and not ID's. Can i install and capture and how does the software get activated? Thanks
plexer Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 Are you sure your proposed usage is covered? I thought it was provided for students at home? In order to deploy it in your establishment you still need "normal" licenses for office. Ben
Joeyg2391 Posted January 24, 2014 Author Posted January 24, 2014 (edited) Well my boss bought the license per user. Not sure. When i finish installing it ask for email and password so i think i can deploy since it's going to activate via email and password. Edited January 24, 2014 by Joeyg2391
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now