Mr.Ben Posted January 23, 2014 Posted January 23, 2014 Hi All I've updated my VLC Player MSI today - download from the link below VLC 2.1.2 MSI As always used at your own risk (although I have deployed to 600+ clients already) Ben 1
tomgrindle Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Do you mind if I ask what you used to build this? Cheers Tom
Mr.Ben Posted April 4, 2014 Author Posted April 4, 2014 @tomgrindle The program is called wItem Installer - Apologies for the reply being so late :-) 1
enjay Posted September 8, 2015 Posted September 8, 2015 Okay, done that (thanks!). Media files are still associated to WMP though; is that expected? Is there any easy way to change that? I considered a GPO, but I can only see how to add it as an Open With... option, not be the default...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now