Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

SMART Notebook corrupt file


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I've got a SMART Notebook file that I suspect is corrupt, is there any way of repairing it myself? The file was created in version 11.

 

Thanks in advance

Posted
Its a common problem - had a few of these when I migrated our 2003 server to 2008 R2. Some of our notebook files went corrupt. I ended up looking through a couple backups to see if we had an earlier version. I also submitted one to SMART to have a look at but they never got back to me on that one...
Posted
I had a similar problem with a member of staff earlier last week seemed she had a virus on her home drive which was a .exe file this meant her home area wasn't syncing as .exe files weren't allowed and stopped her saving things at home, she tried to save it and it crashed loosing all her work. Make sure the home drive is syncing properly??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...