Tesla Posted January 22, 2014 Posted January 22, 2014 Just a quicky, just went to search something on the wiki part of the site on the search menu, and i got this error. [h=1]Database error[/h] A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:(SQL query hidden)from within function "". Database returned error "1214: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes (10.10.10.48)". Not sure where to post, feel free to move this admins.
robk Posted January 22, 2014 Posted January 22, 2014 Have mentioned this to @ZeroHour sure he will have a look at some point.
ZeroHour Posted January 22, 2014 Posted January 22, 2014 Thanks for reporting, I know why thats happening, I will try and deploy a fix when I can here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now