Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I’m trying to add a custom power plan to not require a password after the computer wakes up. This is Windows 8.1 for young students.

All of the settings of my custom plan get applied to the computer except the password setting.

I came across one technet post that said it only worked if it was a computer policy and not user. I have the policy in in the computer settings.

 

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...