Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

 

I am creating an email template which I want to use for placing purchase orders. I had a similar setup in Office 2010 which worked great. Basically, I am creating a template which contains a couple of text boxes and a small, 4x7 table.

 

I go to file --> save as --> outlook template (*.oft).

 

When I try to create a new email based on this (from new items --> more items --> choose form), all of my boxes and my table have been given white borders and there are massive double spaced lines between everything!!!! This is driving me nuts! :censored: This should be something very simple to do.

 

I have made sure that the emails are being created in HTML styles as opposed to TXT or RTF.

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...