Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I couldn't see any other Software forum so i appologise if this is the wrong place to post this.

 

I'm using Pinnacle Studio 10 here and have come across a random problem where a large Blue exlamation mark is displayed in the preview window of any video that's played? These files play fine through WMP and were originally captured in Studio 10.

 

Any ideas?

Posted

I really need help on this as there is nothing i can suggest to the media department and this is all we have.

 

Is there any other video editing software out there that people use in education that works well?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...