Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm looking a creating a site for students and staff to access resources and information. It will have subject specific area's and whole school areas. But the question is am I best am I best creating a site and then creating sub sites or create a site with lots of pages. I will delegate permission to the subject pages to the relevant staff. Just after peoples opinions and best practices.
Posted

Hi Luke

 

As Microsoft Partners we are assisting people with Office 365 Migration (free, of course) and Sharepoint deployments. Feel free to PM us if you'd like to know more.

 

Joe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...