elsiegee40 Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 This isn't to do with school, but with Mr gee40's remote access for a large financial services company We are running Windows 7 home premium and he uses Citrix via Internet Explorer. I use Chrome on the same machine, but Citrix doesn't work with that. Last night IE11 got installed with Windows Updates and today Citrix is broken. I have uninstalled IE11, but this really shouldn't be a long term solution. Their help desk is useless, so is there a way round this issue, or are we stuck with IE10 until it's fixed? I imagine there will be several hundred other Windows 7 users moaning at their help desk in the next few hours, but most of them don't have an IT technician at home to help them. (To give you an idea, I had to email the link to the Office Compatibility Pack a few years ago because nobody there could open the new .docx files )
Arcath Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 You could use the dev tools (F12) to change the browser mode to IE10 on that page. It would need to be done every time you open it but it should let you use it no problem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now