dhoward_westexetc Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Has anyone heard of a piece of software called 'Deco Edible Artist'? I've been asked to install it on the network, which works fine, but it comes with a Network config tool that allows you to only show certain network drives. Just wondering if there is anyone else who has had this software landed on their desk before I email support!
creese Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Sorry, can't help with the software I use Photoshop or Word. But the site will be useful to me. :-)
navin1986 Posted April 4, 2016 Posted April 4, 2016 can you Deploy it as a MSI and deploy it via SCCM.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now