Chuckster Posted November 28, 2013 Posted November 28, 2013 After a long trial with Hyper-V 2012 R2 I realised that it won't just cut the mustard for me as ESXi 4.1 has been doing. Anyway, I'm looking into buying ESXi 5.5 and wanted to get some pricing and ideas of what's suitable. I need a suggestion on which type of bundle/edition I should opt for. I want to run ESXi on 2 hosts, with 2 x CPUs per host, local storage (no SAN storage) and I want with it vSphere Replication and vCenter. What edition should I be looking into as I don't need all the other bells and whistles, so to speak?
ICT_Pro Posted November 28, 2013 Posted November 28, 2013 I think VMware Essential Plus will be suitable for you, you can add three host and vCentre. It cost about £2K with one year support.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now