chazzy2501 Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 We are currently using a new web service from tute.com. I thought it would be cool make a special link using Kiosk mode (as only a special domain account has access anyway). I've made the shortcut (iexeplore -k http://www.tute.c0m/school) this works great. Unfortunately the links followed from that open in a regular window. How do I stop this? I guess I want it to only have one open window, no tabs etc. is there a force kiosk mode links?
vertigox Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 I'm not sure about IE, but I personally use another solution: Open Kiosk - https://www.mozdevgroup.com/products/openkioskdistro.html Works great, the only thing not blocked entirely is CTRL+ALT+DEL, but we use steadystate to do so...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now