Geoff Posted September 24, 2007 Posted September 24, 2007 I have Flash drive support enabled in Citrix. I have attempted to map drive B to usb0 through to usb3. However I always get an 'access denied' error in the Citrix session when I attempt to access the drive. The above procedure works fine on Windows based thin clients. Any ideas?
voodoo_doll Posted March 19, 2008 Posted March 19, 2008 I posted this on another thread, but it should work here too... I was having the same problem with the WYSE Terminals we have here. The problem was that as WYSE don't have Hard Disks, the USB drives were mounting to drive letters that users are not allowed access to. This was really annoying as i was getting constant agro from the staff and students alike. After ages looking around on the net for a solution, i found a service you can download and install (free for educational establishments) that make it so you can specify what drive letter to mount the drive to. This solved my problem, and works so well i've started installing it on all the computers i install. I've not had a single problem since installing this 6 months ago. You can download it from the following site: http://www.uwe-sieber.de/usbdlm_e.html
Geoff Posted March 19, 2008 Author Posted March 19, 2008 I don't think thats the same problem as mine, but I will double check.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now