Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This keeps popping up when the app notifications go off.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21413[/ATTACH]

 

I just upgraded to 4.3.

 

Also, I can't upload images from the app again. I had this problem before, but it was fixed.

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted (edited)

Looks like it's KNOX freaking out... which is strange as I haven't actually installed it.

 

I really wish I could install the stock google rom on this phone...

 

Le EDIT: OK its freaking out because my phone is connecting to my wifi, not because of the app... GG, samsung.

Edited by X-13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...