Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there,

 

I'm having a bit of trouble with Excel and wondered if anyone can help out, When running one of our exports and a couple of fields have the character 'µ' and when opened in Excel 2003, this works fine and stays hows it should, but when opened in 2010/2013, it changes it to '??'

 

Is there anything I can do to rectify this so I can stop switching computers?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...