teklogic Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 Hi, I have a master image made, however I want to embed the printer drivers into the image. Some older printers I can just pretend the device is connected but for the HP or Brother items it needs to be connected. Surely there must be a way to push the drivers into the image. Any ideas welcomed Thanks in advance
teklogic Posted October 8, 2013 Author Posted October 8, 2013 I had a play about with that but with mixed results, I assume that is the best way of doing it. Maybe I didn't identify all the drivers I needed.
DMcCoy Posted October 8, 2013 Posted October 8, 2013 The best thing would be to use signed and packaged drivers on the server so non admin users can install them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now