Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm using the excellent openfiler 2.6 for a NAS box - with a single share on it for mixed usage.

 

I would like to keep the share permissions (set through Openfiler for Read only for students and RW for Staff) but then add some subfolders which have more specific permissions (i.e RW for students on some)

 

Is that possible? I can't seem to find a definitive answer - other than creating another share and setting the permissions that way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...