Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have 5 servers running Citrix 4.5 presentation server. I keep getting a server metric warning involving the processor interrupt time. The default setting for resource manager appears to be warn at .30 and error at 0.40. Is there something broken or are the defaults too low? Performance seems to be fine.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well, I figured this one out. It's not broken. The defaults are set a little too low for my hardware configuration. So I upped the default limit to warn at 5% and error at 10%. The settings are stored in the Access Management Console, under Citrix Resources -> Presentation Server -> -> Monitoring Configuraton -> Server Monitoring -> Default Configuration :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...