_techie_ Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Hi I am new to XenDesktop 5, after changing jobs! Is there anyway to check access logs for XenDesktop when accessing from home? We have an IIS server setup for Access to our XenDesktop farm, but so far I'm struggling! There seems to be 3 XenApp websites, and 2 XenApp Service Sites, from what I can tell, that link to our XenDesktop5 Farm. We also have a VM containing a Citrix Access Gateway Linux box. I have web console access here, but no easy to way to show active and sessions of our users. Any ideas, I need an answer really, or at least to put something into place that I can demonstrate. Cheers _techie_
twin--turbo Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Do you have a ( DDC/XDC ) that's where you can see your farm and the users usign it. Rob
_techie_ Posted September 24, 2013 Author Posted September 24, 2013 Hi, Yes we have a DDC, and I can see the users who are 'currently' using it, but I really want to have an audit log of who logged on, when, where etc. I cant see how you can do this in Desktop Studio anywhere though.
imiddleton Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Logging User Access in a XenDesktop Environment » XenDesktop - Citrix Community or we use Citrix Edgesight for reporting
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now