Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've used the citrix receiver on Android, OSX, Windows XP and Ios and found it to work ok, although I usually have to manually enter the address of our access gateway - but with the Windows 8 app you only get the option to enter the address, and then it says it can't find that address. The address is resolved ok, and the https: address can be visited by IE so I know its just the received at fault - is there any way of manually configuring the W8 version of receiver?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...