Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Windows Store Accounts for the Kids


Recommended Posts

Posted

So we've deployed windows 8 tablets for staff, and its mostly working fine.

 

We are planning on giving windows 8 tablets to the kids next year. I've got a test tablet that I'm using to see how we'll set it up and I can't get my head around the Windows Store.

 

 

Has anyone setup windows store accounts for the children that are safe and restricted as to what they can download?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...